Tuesday 20 April 2010

50p for 15 minutes on the net?! What is the world coming to?! Hmph hostels =P Anyway I shall do my best, and briefly =)

First day of work experience went well =) The people at Betty are so friendly and I actually feel like I'm doing work that makes a difference - trekking around Fulham tomorrow giving out leaflets and chatting to people. After a successful stint at navigating the tube last night, I feel confident I'll be able to do it again tomorrow, which is fortunate without the aid of maps! Should be fun anyway... I went over to a different section of Betty today to put in a good word for myself at the prom people's table so that could be fun! I'll speak to the production manager tomorrow afternoon if she's back.

My journey here yesterday went without a hiccup really, and I had some really friendly girls staying in my hostel room too. They were German and are stuck here because of the ash =( They're out of money and the boredom is really setting in, but they were lovely =)

Changed rooms for tonight and it looks like I have it to myself at least for the night, unless there's late checkins still to come. We'll see what happens =) xox

No comments:

Post a Comment